Covid -19 Update March 18, 2020.
Idaho Naturopathic Medicine and Rosehill Wellness are taking the following precautions to ensure your safety during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Offering video remote consults or phone visits as alternatives to in-person visits. Both Tele-health Video and Telephone visits can be booked from idnatmed.com or your patient portal. Tele-health Video visits require the patients to have access to video access on a phone or computer. Phone visits are available for established patients only.
- We encourage remote access visits, but we are open in office on a limited basis. In the office we are sanitizing all surfaces, doorknobs light switches, etc. before and after each patient visit. Sanitizing all medical equipment after each patient visit.
- Taking temperatures of all patients presenting to the office.
- Acupuncture visits are available extremely limited for acute pain only, and for patients who do not have any of the risk symptoms/exposures. Please see below.
What we ask of you:
Please do not show up early to the office. Wait in your vehicle until your appointment time. This will reduce exposure to yourself and others.
Do NOT present yourself to the office if have the following risk symptoms/exposures:
- You have been in contact in the last 2 weeks with anyone exposed to Covid-19.
- You are returned from a geographic area with an active Covid-19 outbreak within 14 days of your appointment.
- You have cold and/or flu symptoms within 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have or had a fever within 14 days prior to your appointment.
- Click here for Center for Disease Control information about what to do if you are sick.
- If you meet the criteria listed above, please obtain a Covid-19 test.