Because test supplies are limited, Covid-19 diagnostic testing continues to be reserved for people with symptoms or high-risk populations. Read CDC symptom list HERE.
If you suspect you have a Covid-19 infection, here is what you can do to get a diagnostic test.
- Call your physician office to determine if they are testing patients.
- If your physician is not offering a test, you may go to a drive up test centers.
Southwest Idaho Residents. Central District Health has a list of drive-up testing locations. Please see each location for their criteria for testing. Prices vary.
- St. Luke’s – Ada, Elmore and Valley Counties
- Saltzer Health
- Saint Alphonsus
- Primary Health
- Crush the Curve
- Cole Diagnostics
- Rite Aid, Meridian
Malheur County Residents. Malheur County Health Department is beginning to provide Drive-up test centers on specific days. New test sites locations are provided via press releases HERE
To determine if you are eligible, please look at the criteria HERE.
The next drive up test site for Malheur residents is in Vale. See bilingual Flyer HERE
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wadleigh Park Parking Lot.
- Cost: Free. You must be a Malheur County resident.
For more about testing, see Article Covid-19 Testing: Diagnostic and Immunity