- This event has passed.
30-Day Diabetes Makeover
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mondays February 19-March 12, 2018 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Call Idaho Naturopathic Medicine to Sign Up: 208-275-0007.
5 things your doctor may not tell you about how to control your blood sugars.
How to cook nutritious foods that won’t upset your blood sugar balance.
How to change your diet without stress.
What exercises benefits healthy blood sugar.
Learn what supplements support balanced blood sugars and won’t interfere with medications.
One-on-one consult with Dr. Rodgers to review your personal medical history and provide personalized diet program. Participants to schedule this visit separately.
Session 2: Learn the Basics to get started. Getting the brain and heart ready for success.
- Dietary and Supplement instructions with Dr. Rodgers.
- Expert Guest. Mind-Body Empowerment with Jessica Maitri, LCSW, RYT.
Session 3: Shopping and Cooking – The Basics
- Healthy Food Field Trip to Natural Grocers, Boise, ID.
- Expert Guest: Healthy and Tasty Cooking Class with Ann Woodhouse, Certified Health Nutritionist.
Session 4: Avoid toxins that cause diabetes. Build Muscles, Reduce Blood Sugars.
- Group session with Dr. Rodgers. Learn how to avoid the toxins that contribute to diabetes and obesity.
- Group Expert: Easy exercise demonstration with Michelle Weins, Personal Trainer.
Session 5: The power of setting intention.
- Group session with Dr. Rodgers. Review progress and create a healthy future.
- Expert Guest. Qi Gong with Naomi Brownson, L.Ac. Learn how to breathe and relax through gentle movement.
Participants also have access to private Facebook group as part of this class to post questions and share successes.
Individual Supplement plan cost not included. Class limited to 10 participants.
Dates: Mondays February 19 – March 12, 2018.
Rose Hill Yoga Wellness, 3113 Rose Hill St. Boise, ID 83705.
Time: All classes 6:00 to 8:00 PM, Cooking Class 6 PM-7:30 PM